Booking my seat
What’s the procedure?
With or without extra charge, we all have different ideas about the perfect seat to travel in. Follow our tips and guidelines to help you choose your perfect seat, depending on your needs.
Seat choice is available for these customers:
Choice of seat free of charge for persons with reduced mobility (except for WCHR).
Choice of seat free of charge for unaccompanied minors
(UM, not available on aircaraibes.com).
Choice of seat free of charge for passengers accompanied by a baby
(adult and baby booked in the same booking folder)
AND FOR EVEN MORE COMFORT, CHOOSE THE SEATS AT THE TOP!
Do you know about our Top Seat option? Travel in total comfort and enjoy one of the best seats in the plane.
- In Caraïbes class: facing the partition with extra legroom. €50 per seat each way.
- In Soleil Class: near the window or aisle. €30 per seat each way.
For departure with total peace of mind*...
*Service available from 48 hours prior to your departure
- Persons with reduced mobility (traveling with an animal or not)
- Pregnant women
- Babies and children up to 11 years inclusive
- Children traveling alone (UM)
- Passengers traveling with an animal in the cabin
- Passengers whose body mass (waist measurement greater than 53 inches) could hamper passengers’ access to the emergency exits
- Persons not having command of either French or English.